Last week my bb 9780 crashed so i installed new os on it and it works fine except de email settings.

when i turned it on the email settings were stil set. but no email icon.
    i get all my new emails in my message box. not i an emailbox.
    so i want to delete the email setting and set them again. next problem. every time i click on the email setting in the installationwizard nothing happends.

i've turned my phone a couple times off and on but nothing works.

so how can i get the email icon and how can i change the settings?

thanks!
    Last edited by jeffreywools; 06-29-11 at 08:06 AM.
    06-29-11 06:40 AM
    From where did you download the OS from? Is this a cracked version of the OS or the official version of the OS? it appears the issue is possibly due to the corrupt email application on the OS. Simplest way would be to wipe the device completely and install an official version of the RIM OS. Kindly let me know if you need specific instructions.
    06-29-11 09:21 AM
    Hi,

I had had the same problem with email configuration software. In my case the problem started to appears when I change device language from English to Polish, but I think it is general problem. Please try to change device language back to English and check if this helps.

Good luck.

Last week my bb 9780 crashed so i installed new os on it and it works fine except de email settings.

when i turned it on the email settings were stil set. but no email icon.
    i get all my new emails in my message box. not i an emailbox.
    so i want to delete the email setting and set them again. next problem. every time i click on the email setting in the installationwizard nothing happends.

i've turned my phone a couple times off and on but nothing works.

so how can i get the email icon and how can i change the settings?

thanks!
    06-29-11 03:19 PM
    Check this http://forums.crackberry.com/f219/em...ilable-625567/ thread out. I had the same problem man.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-11 04:14 PM
    Hi,

I had had the same problem with email configuration software. In my case the problem started to appears when I change device language from English to Polish, but I think it is general problem. Please try to change device language back to English and check if this helps.

Good luck.
    oke this works the only issue now is. how to get the email icon.
    becuz i can send mails but not reply on mails.
    Last edited by jeffreywools; 07-01-11 at 06:15 AM.
    07-01-11 05:59 AM
    Check this http://forums.crackberry.com/f219/em...ilable-625567/ thread out. I had the same problem man.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i got the .jad file whats the next step?
    07-01-11 06:04 AM
    In your Setup>Email Accounts>Internet Mail Account>Press the trackpad> select full Menu option there>click on Service Books> Press Send service books.

Try if that works.
    07-01-11 08:32 AM
    al the problems are solved.
    i only want de email icon so it seperate of the message icon.
    now i cant replay on mails. i can only recive and read them.
    07-01-11 10:02 AM
    Resend your service books, as ritesh said. You can also do it online on yourcarrier.blackberry.com.
    07-01-11 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD