Hope someone can help me. Tried wiping the device, reinstalling the os, resettofactory, etc.

it will not allow me to validate my email account(s) nor add any new ones?
    everything else, bbm, installing of apps, text, voice, etc seems to be working fine

please someone know something lol

thanks!
    08-03-11 07:40 AM
    If they're work e-mail accounts, it's possible they aren't compatible. Maybe setting up a gmail or yahoo mail address, then set it up via POP to forward everything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-11 10:22 PM
    Try it from your PC. I had that problem and it fixed it.....

08-04-11 10:27 PM
    Hope someone can help me. Tried wiping the device, reinstalling the os, resettofactory, etc.

it will not allow me to validate my email account(s) nor add any new ones?
    everything else, bbm, installing of apps, text, voice, etc seems to be working fine

please someone know something lol

thanks!
    That issue seems to be a bug that's present within .615. I'm having the same issue and I've heard from at least two others on this forum who have encountered the same issue.

You can bypass this however by logging into your BlS email settings online via your PC and making your changes or additions that way.

08-05-11 03:52 AM
    I didn't create an account for BIS or anything like that when I added my Hotmail accounts. Would Ihave had to create and account with a username and password or something?

08-05-11 11:35 AM
    08-05-11 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD