Im having trouble trying to get into email account configuration... Everytime i click on setup and then into email account configuration it loads the loading clock in middle but doesnt do anything... And i get error when i do and says... cannot access email settings please contact your provider.. And We were on the phone with verizon for like 2 hours and they cant seem to help. Any info would be good

Bold 9650: with latest updates.
    06-20-11 12:33 PM
    I know it's something you have probably done, but pull the battery and try going into set up again. Are your emails coming thru and you are just trying to access? Or is everything not working in emails?
    06-20-11 12:45 PM
    I know it's something you have probably done, but pull the battery and try going into set up again. Are your emails coming thru and you are just trying to access? Or is everything not working in emails?
    Ive done that plenty of times.. I can receive and send emails just cant get into my settings for them or add new email addresses.
    06-20-11 01:28 PM
    Since you're Verizon, you can go to vzw.blackberry.com (note: no 'www') and access your account that way. I had your exact same problem last week and turned off my network and then turned it back on and that fixed it. Go figure.
    06-20-11 03:31 PM
    Thank you to the community for the great information provided.

I can understand the need of receiving your e-mails at all times. We would like to assist you further with your Verizon Wireless BlackBerry. In order for me to address the issue with the e-mail on your device, I would need to have access to your account. Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport to contact us directly regarding this issue.

Thank you,

Lena A.
    VZW_Support
    Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
    06-28-11 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD