as yall are aware yes the 9780 has key stuttering problems! but i was wondering if i can go to a tmobile store and be possible to fix here in henderson nevada! or if anybody knows where i can go get it fixed! its become super annoying and i mean annoying! its gotten to the point where every word has about 2-3 continuous letters!
    __________________________________________________ __________
    oh and if it would be a problem that i have OS 6.0.0.600 since thats not the latest OS for tmobile
    08-07-11 12:29 AM
    No, the T-Mobile store won't fix yoour current device. If your under warranty, they may replace it. If you want your current device fixed, find a cell phone repair store that is authorized to repair BlackBerry devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-11 02:15 AM
    nice! well that would void warranty! man i guess ima have to sacrifice getting another stuttering device!
    08-07-11 12:58 PM
    No, the T-Mobile store won't fix yoour current device.
    Yoour. Hahaha Classic. Looks like someone else has a 9780 too.
    08-09-11 08:23 AM
    nice! well that would void warranty! man i guess ima have to sacrifice getting another stuttering device!
    I have returned 2 so far.. the first wouldn't vibrate so they sent me a refurb with a stuttering keyboard. I told them I want a new phone so they sent me a whole new retail kit. It was manufactured just last month and the keyboard is perfect! Looks like RIM sorted out this problem in newer devices.
    08-09-11 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD