I have a Blackberry Bold 9000 and I have about 4 different chargers for it.
    All but one charger worked up until yesterday, when all of them just stopped working on my phone.
    The phone only charges when I set it down and don't touch it, but once I move it or lay a finger on it, the charging bolt disappears and it enters, exits, and reenters "beside mode". I am confused. I have to fiddle for it to charge, by wiggling the charger's wire, etc.
    Is something wrong with the charging port? How exactly would I be able to tell if the charging port needs to be fixed or not?
    Should I buy a new charger?
    It's annoying, bizarre, and wasting my time.

Before yesterday, I was able to talk on the phone while it charged, with or without the charging bolt showing on the screen, but now, it doesn't charge my battery while I'm on the phone. Why would this happen?

I need some opinions and maybe some clues on what is wrong with my phone. Can someone please help.
    06-22-11 08:48 PM
    How old is the battery in it?
    06-22-11 09:43 PM
    aside from the battery being old the charging port could be fraying from the use which is why I use a charging pod so I don't mess the port up
    06-23-11 06:45 AM
    An old battery could be the problem, see if you can find someone with the same battery or go to the store and see if they will let you try a new one there to test in the store to see if it charges or not.
    06-23-11 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD