My screen is busted on my Bold and I am waiting for a replacement screen. I have a lot of emails sent to my att.bb.net account. Is there a way that I can have them auto forwarded to my work acct without having to do anything on the phone?

Thanks

NUPE
    07-18-09 10:49 PM
    From your PC, you have to login into your BIS account. One there, select 'Edit' and type in the address where you want your emails to be forwarded to in the 'Auto forward to' box.

From AT&T website:
    Depending on your messaging service plan, this feature might not be supported.
    You can specify an Auto forward email address for your BlackBerry® email address.

When you specify an Auto forward email address, BlackBerry® Internet Service automatically forwards a copy of all email messages, including all applicable attachments and content that you receive on your BlackBerry device to the email address that you specify.
    07-18-09 10:55 PM
    My screen is busted on my Bold and I am waiting for a replacement screen. I have a lot of emails sent to my att.bb.net account. Is there a way that I can have them auto forwarded to my work acct without having to do anything on the phone?

Thanks

NUPE
    I don't think you can because BB mails are done on there own closed server unlike other email app's. i had outlook on my laptop and never had ne luck configuring this 2 work, maybe i'am wrong thou.
    07-18-09 10:55 PM
    From your PC, you have to login into your BIS account. One there, select 'Edit' and type in the address where you want your emails to be forwarded to in the 'Auto forward to' box.

From AT&T website:
    Depending on your messaging service plan, this feature might not be supported.
    You can specify an Auto forward email address for your BlackBerry® email address.

When you specify an Auto forward email address, BlackBerry® Internet Service automatically forwards a copy of all email messages, including all applicable attachments and content that you receive on your BlackBerry device to the email address that you specify.
    Here is site, [URL="https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular"]https://bis.na.blackberry.

i tried this with CS he told me is no way to access ur BB account, only through ur cell.
    07-18-09 10:58 PM
    Here is site, [URL="https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular"]https://bis.na.blackberry.

i tried this with CS he told me is no way to access ur BB account, only through ur cell.
    If you have already setup a username through that website, then you should be able to login. If you don't have an account yet, you can make one. I am able to access from my PC, just click here and login. If you don't have an account, click on 'Create New Account'. After you have done this, you will be able to access some basic settings and get your own @att.blackberry.net email address.

Hope this helps, anymore questions/concerns please ask :3
    07-18-09 11:08 PM
    I already have an account, just cant remember the user name. If I request it, wont it automatically go to my phone?

If I create an account, I will have to create a new email addy correct?
    07-18-09 11:13 PM
    I already have an account, just cant remember the user name. If I request it, wont it automatically go to my phone?

If I create an account, I will have to create a new email addy correct?
    Well, if you want to create a new account you STILL need the phone because it asks for your Device PIN and IMEI. So unless you know those by heart or have them written somewhere, but even then it won't allow to create a new account. You would have to either call CS and have them reset your username (if possible, never done it) so you can create a new account or try to remember it.
    07-18-09 11:17 PM
    if you have gmail you can rerout them to the gmail account
    07-18-09 11:19 PM
    if you have gmail you can rerout them to the gmail account
    How do I do it without getting on my phone though?

Refresh my memory...When we set up the user name and password, we selected what they were correct?

I only have 2 passwords, and can only think of 3 usernames I would have used.

SOOOO Frustrating!!!
    07-18-09 11:22 PM
    settings>accounts
    07-18-09 11:26 PM
    How do I do it without getting on my phone though?

Refresh my memory...When we set up the user name and password, we selected what they were correct?

I only have 2 passwords, and can only think of 3 usernames I would have used.

SOOOO Frustrating!!!
    Correct. Your username would be the beginning of your @att.blackberry.net address (I think) so in my case lluvialzr@att.blackberry.net my username is lluvialzr. Try this, see if it is or not.
    07-18-09 11:27 PM
    Nope. Cant remember my password for anything. Would the desktop manager be helpful at all?

My wife has a bold as well. Is there anything I can do with hers to get my password?
    07-18-09 11:42 PM
    Nope. Cant remember my password for anything. Would the desktop manager be helpful at all?

My wife has a bold as well. Is there anything I can do with hers to get my password?
    DM would be of no use here. No, because the password is sent to your BlackBerry device, and you need to provide a username or PIN. So, if you put her PIN it will send her password. I can't think of anything else pal. Guess you will have to either wait for the new screen or give CS a call.
    Last edited by Lluvia; 07-18-09 at 11:54 PM.
    07-18-09 11:47 PM
    Well I just got the password from my wifes acct which is the same as mine, and its not letting my in on hers or mine.

Im done for the night unless someone can figure something out.
    07-18-09 11:55 PM
    lol, that sure makes a lot of sense. It's a conspiracy BB hates you and they changed your pw
    07-19-09 11:29 AM
    lol, that sure makes a lot of sense. It's a conspiracy BB hates you and they changed your pw
    Hah, I want to believe! XD
    07-19-09 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD