I don't know what's happened but when I first got my phone I got notifications off facebook a lot and now I don't is there a way to turn them off as I may have done this but forgot and I also set up an email account and I've had no notifications for that either the sound is turned on and everything and I checked on browser for email and I had email its annoying now as I don't know what's going on can anyone help x

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 02:55 PM
    It's under sounds > edit profiles > select which profill > facebook is under other
    05-26-10 03:13 PM
    Yeah the sounds are all on just it doesn't notify me even on the screen like in messages which it should show somethin like a message tone but it doesn't do it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 03:59 PM
    If you're actually logged into the FB app, you won't get the e-mail notification.
    Only the notification that's generated through the FB app itself. You can't actually
    turn it off. Logout and log back in again. If it still doesn't work, give it some time.
    The Blackberry FB app acts up a lot.
    05-26-10 04:03 PM
    Hi Clarabellx I cant say what could be wrong but I can tell you I have a similar problem with notifications on my fb account. strange thinge for me however is some notifications do ping my bold and some dont :S . O2 customer also , not saying thats the problem thio . Hope you get some help here tho
    05-26-10 04:04 PM
    just delete the facebook app. send notifications to your email. same exact thing. or get an itouch, fb app is very good ;D
    05-26-10 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD