This is me, losing my Crackberry Virginity with my first Post.

Just a quick Question (if your a quick reader) everywhere you look on the blackberry website when looking through the Bold sections, you see the distinct buildings on a black background, yet on my Bold, it's no where to be found, even after unlocking all of the Hidden Vendor Themes.

Does anyone have this Desktop Picture Available or a Link for me to find it?

Also when i unlocked all the Vendor themes, there were certain ones missing, like the Vodafone one with the cool Red background, as well as the O2 one. In fact the only ones i managed to get were, T-Mobile, Orange, TIM, AT&T and some other Network i can't even remember the Name of.

All in all thats not too big of an Issue to me as i have deleted all of the Other Themes and now just have the Orginal Zen Silver and the Orange Zen theme, but would love that Vodafone one. And that background of the building too!

Also a friend of mine who i work with, heard a rumour that CoPilot Live 6 works on the Bold and allows you to have Offline Maps installed to a sperate SD Card, i have spent hours googling it and cant find a thing, so im guessing its false as it would be too big to miss?

Anyideas?

Thanks
    Last edited by daltzski; 09-30-08 at 05:14 AM.
    09-30-08 04:04 AM
    Anyone? This is a shout out to anyone with any information about anything,

Thanks
    09-30-08 05:34 AM

Best I could do for ya

Don't know how it will look on the bold though let us know.

Hope this helps
    09-30-08 06:34 AM
    I've had that image on my Bold (googled image) looks really cool, just have to scroll along to the part you want
    09-30-08 07:20 AM
    What city is it GSCOT ?? New york??

OP, there you go or do you need the EXACT image ??
    09-30-08 07:24 AM
    Yip New York New York UN Building far left then Empire State Building lit up on the left of that, Chrysler Building with arched / curved parts to side of spire lit up slightly further along.

Does look good on BB as the icons sit perfectly over the river ....would post a screen shot but my trial time has run out on screencap app.
    09-30-08 07:36 AM
    Your user name shoud be GNYC

Might wack it on my bold and take a snap......LOL! in between work of course
    09-30-08 07:43 AM
    hee hee...I do love NYC & going back again later this year....will have lots more photos to use as wallpapers

this is a photo of the Chrysler Buidling i took last time i was there & have used as wallpaper also

& one of lower Manhattan I've also used. (Just zoomed in abit to suit BB screen)

I'm trying to suss out where the BB Wallpaper skyscrapers are...going to original post
    09-30-08 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD