I have OS 6 from Rogers on my device. I was down to 13mb of memory and had to reset the device a lot. My camera would stop working so I would reset the device get 26mb and after 1 use I got the message that the camera needed more memory. After getting rid of a lot of unnecessary apps I finally am at 40mb and go down to 32 each day and reset it using quick pull.

Regarding the camera I still get the message that there is not enough memory. For the fun of it I went through the video camera and it worked fine and when I switched over to the camera it started working fine.

Has this happened to anyone else? Also how much memory do I need on a BB 9700 running OS 6 to have the camera functioning?

Thanks in advance.
    07-24-11 02:20 PM
    You need a memory card to store photos on, which will provide tons of storage for media. I also advise you to shrink the OS in order to maximize the on-board memory for apps, etc.

Launch the camera, hit BB menu > options. Select the memory card as the location for storing photos instead of device memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-11 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD