To Everyone,

Here's how started,. . . i was surfing the application store awhile a go and a submenu pop-up stating that there is a latest version and asking for an upgrade, i was just so curious that time that i press the upgrade and it was installed sucessfully! and it ask for a reboot then i just follow and do a reboot. now the problem comes, when i start to use the camera, it is no longer accesible and now its says that "COULD NOT START THE CAMERA. CLOSE OTHER APPLICATIONS AND TRY OPENING THE CAMERA AGAIN".then i tried the video and it goes the same, non accessible but it never shows the message as what it says when i open the camera,, i tried closing application that i think it causing it but i almost close everything already, made a battery pull but its still the same,, please help mu guys! i need your help so badly! what will i do now,, please spare sometime reading this and whateveradvise that can solve this problem would be highly appreciated! thanks in advance!

Regards,

Joey
    06-06-09 10:54 AM
    hold down the blackberry button and it should show a list of all the apps that are open close all the applications (just click on the app and press the blackberry button again and scroll down to close)
    06-06-09 11:08 AM
    if that doesnt work try this

1- Go to your Internet browser.
    2- click menu.
    3- options.
    4- Cache Operations.
    5- Clear every thing there all contents, Pushed Content and Cookie Cache.

6-If still doesnt work, reboot phone

Let me know if this works. Thanx
    06-06-09 11:12 AM
    hold down the blackberry button and it should show a list of all the apps that are open close all the applications (just click on the app and press the blackberry button again and scroll down to close)
    >>> whew! u owe me brother!!! thanks a lot,, now my phone's camera/video just working fine now,, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! i really do appreciate your help! all the best!
    06-06-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD