my camera has disappeared, when I click on it , it says close other programs has anyone had this problem, and what did you do about it also my battery gets hot and is draining fast whats up with that
    08-07-11 11:01 PM
    How many applications can you possibly have downloaded to have memory issues on your 9650?
    08-07-11 11:04 PM
    Try closing some apps that are running in the background (Hold blackberry key and close the apps you see)

How many applications can you possibly have downloaded to have memory issues on your 9650?
    More like how many apps is he running at once.
    08-07-11 11:52 PM
    You would get better help by listing one problem at a time BTW. Be that as it may.....
    As for the battery being hot and draining fast:
    You are obviously in an area with poor signal. Whenever my battery gets very hot and drains it is searching for a signal in a poor signal area. If this is at your job...quit. No no only joking.

When do you notice this battery problem? Where are you when it happens and are u using wi-fi? If you can, that might alleviate the problem.
    08-08-11 09:40 AM
    When you say you click on it (camera) are you clicking on actual camera icon in the menu, or are you using the convenience key ? If using the convenience key you might check to make sure the button is still set for camera by default.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    08-08-11 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD