Is it just me or is the camera's green focus box missing? I haven't taken much photos but I find that my 9780 takes much better pictures.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-11 05:59 AM
    The camera is an EDOF camera, all focus so you don't need a focus box as it's always in focus and it takes some getting used to it but it does produce very good pictures. Have a read here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-world-638430/

08-27-11 06:11 AM
    Yeah, no auto focus function on this camera like in the older versions.
    08-27-11 06:14 AM
    The camera is an EDOF camera, all focus so you don't need a focus box as it's always in focus and it takes some getting used to it but it does produce very good pictures. Have a read here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-world-638430/

Yea those are great pictures but I took a lot of macro pictures where auto-focus is needed.
    Imo this is a downgrade from the 9780 camera. I guess I just can't have everything.
    08-27-11 06:27 AM
    Yea those are great pictures but I took a lot of macro pictures where auto-focus is needed.
    Imo this is a downgrade from the 9780 camera. I guess I just can't have everything.
    Nope, you can't, everything is a compromise. It's only a downgrade if you like to take pictures of small objects, for everything else it's an upgrade.

08-27-11 06:32 AM
    This is funny to me, because as I await the Otterbox defender case, I used my old 9000 defender case, and the camera hole is totally blocked, so in 13 days, I haven't taken one pic with my 9930, nor do I GAS. Btw - op - I'm just curious if you bought this full retail or NE2. I dunno, if you're upgrading from a 9780, wouldn't ya wanna know what's upgraded before you buy?

08-27-11 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD