I have been enjoying my bold for about 2 months now. The only problem is that when I have the bold resting on almost any surface outside the holster, and as I am picking it up, it always switches to the camera mode. I hid the back button and exit the camera mode. It does this intermittently. Otherwise the phone works great. I wonder if it is static that causes it to switch or a bad camera button on the right side of the bold. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!
    I have also upgraded to the most current software and it still intermittently switches to the camera mode.
    05-29-09 01:27 PM
    change the convenience key to something else

05-29-09 01:34 PM
    I have been enjoying my bold for about 2 months now. The only problem is that when I have the bold resting on almost any surface outside the holster, and as I am picking it up, it always switches to the camera mode. I hid the back button and exit the camera mode. It does this intermittently. Otherwise the phone works great. I wonder if it is static that causes it to switch or a bad camera button on the right side of the bold. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!
    I have also upgraded to the most current software and it still intermittently switches to the camera mode.
    Very common, just do what Benz suggests.
    05-29-09 01:57 PM
    yea, when you grab it, you are pushing the camera button. which by default is the right convenience key. if you dont wanna switch the key, just remember to lock your bold when you put it down.
    05-29-09 09:11 PM
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.
    05-29-09 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD