ok guys and girls an blackberry lovers alike !!!!

i have a problem with my camera this is what the problem is and what i have tried

problem:

when i start camera it comes up with Could not start camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again

this is what ive tied to fix it suggested by other members:

battery pull)

done this about 20 times now with no success

delete apps)

i have deleted all apps i have put on my phone this has no luck either

factory reset with reloaded OS)

did this following instructions and this still did nothing to help the camera

also after all this did a few more battery pulls with no success

ok guys ive tryed everything ive seen on here and still no luck... starting to thing its hardware not software. what do you guys recommend to buying a new camera module and fitting it how hard are they to fit? just want to make sure ive done everything i can before i take my phone appart or how much would it cost to be fixed at a phone repair shop in the uk?
    08-06-11 02:12 PM
    Which os 6 are you using. Give .615 a shot if nothing still its hardware and something could be loose with the camera to the Mobo. I would guess 50 pounds to repair. I doubt its an easy DIY job

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-11 02:53 PM
    im running os 5 upgraded to os 6 yesterday and tryed camera then still didnt work dont like the layout of os 6 so went back to os 5 lol its really annoying me any help could be good from someone whos had this problem an tryed everything ive tryed but managed to fix it
    08-06-11 02:55 PM
    Looks like something isn't connected to your mobo properly. I would seek profesional help unless you know what your doing when taking phone apart

08-06-11 08:33 PM
    Did you try apploader to load the OS or downgrade/upgrade to and from OS 5 and 6? DM might not work so well, as it doesn't go clean-state.

Try that, or take it to your carrier for a warranty exchange.

08-08-11 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD