Hi,

This is a issue I have recently started facing on my 9900. Often when I make or receive a call, the active call goes on hold, and the phone dials a new number from my phone book. It s not always a previously dialed number.

To avoid this I have to keep in mind after dialing or receiving a call, to lock the screen and then start the conversation.

Please let me know if anybody else is facing the issue.

Thanks.
    09-03-12 02:24 AM
    No additional Scrolling through your phone's long contacts list to Dial or send SMS to your favorite contacts that don't enable you to cluster them at one place. Favorite Dialer pro (paid) is the fabulous and revolutionary app that cluster your favorite contacts with image at one place.
    09-03-12 07:44 AM
    Well you might be pushing the buttons with your face. I have put a call on mute or speakerphone accidentally from my face.
    09-03-12 08:10 AM
    My 9300 also does that occasionally. If you call a bug in the OS "face dialing" then I guess that's what it is.
    09-03-12 09:06 AM
    My 9300 also does that occasionally. If you call a bug in the OS "face dialing" then I guess that's what it is.
    yes i understand its 'face dialing' but this 'call on hold' has started recently.. guess the only reason is that I have gained weight
    09-03-12 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD