Okay so I installed the HTC 2.0 theme on my phone and was wondering why items that are not until later in the year are showing up when i scroll over the calendar section on my home screen is it supposed to do that? I put a couple of people's birthday in when I added there contact to my phone but was wondering why is it showing up in the calendar section on my home screen if there birthday is not until October? Do you think i need to do a battery pull or what.
    07-03-09 02:21 PM
    Well, do you have any entries before those? The "today" option doesn't really show just what you have that day. It shows whatever the next entries are in your calendar. If it shows five entries, it will show the first five entries you have, regardless of the month.
    07-03-09 03:09 PM
    Do you have the Facebook app? that's likely the culprit.

If so, go to options advanced service book delete facebook CICAL
    07-03-09 03:24 PM
    The Today portion of the homescreen will only show the default calendar. It sounds like yours got change to Facebook. Goto the Options and Default SErvices and change it back. Just realize that some items that you had added after you installed Facebook may not be associated with the correct email address so they will need to be added again (maybe).
    07-03-09 04:47 PM
    No I don't have the facebook application but I'll check and make sure. And why would it show what's happening 4 months from now is it only because those are my only entries in my calendar? Because I thought that if I didn't have anything from today it would leave it blank.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 05:08 PM
    No , most themes show the next 3 or 4 (however many the theme builder customized) entries. This is normal.
    07-03-09 05:15 PM
    worked like a charm. I forgot about that default services issue. Damn stuff was going all to my yahoo calendar. Thanks!
    07-03-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD