A chap at work is having a problem with his calendar (using BES 4.01, latest version of 9780 firmware on device).

Trying to change his calendar settings to 'Keep Appointments Forever' but although he's saving this option, when you go back in it's showing as 60 days again.

I've advised a battery pull and re-sync'd the device but still no joy.

Any ideas?
    08-12-11 10:20 AM
    Pretty sure he needs to talk to his BES admin, those settings are ussually overridden as parts of the Calendar sync, particularly if they are using exchange. Then again I am no admin, might get the ball rolling though and the admin will probably know exactly what to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-11 11:16 PM
    We're on Lotus Notes 6.5 (yeah, I know...) and none of the other devices at work (500+) seem to be having this trouble so I don't think it's BES policy overwriting the settings.

Might try turning the wireless Calendar sync off then changing the settings, then turning it back on again just to be sure though.
    08-13-11 06:06 AM
    Still no joy with this, any ideas? I've got the device with me now and it's not playing ball. Tried turning off wireless calendar sync but it still won't save the change I'm making.
    08-17-11 08:11 AM
    Re-loaded the OS (updated version) and seems to have fixed this.
    08-22-11 04:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD