On the today screen there is a calendar icon that I click and then go in and set an appointment.

When that day comes around, there is nothing on the today screen that lets me know that I have an appointment (no star on the calendar icon or anything).

Is there anything that can let me know on the today screen that I have an appointment that day?
    02-28-10 04:46 PM
    You are using a specific today theme, right?
    02-28-10 04:54 PM
    The default one....Precision T-Mobile
    02-28-10 04:56 PM
    The default theme doesn't have a today feature, so nothing will show on your Home Screen.

You'll have to install a today theme, or try the following for your appointments to show:-

From your App Screen, press the Menu button > Options > Layout > Today
    02-28-10 04:59 PM
    Oh nice....I didn't know I could have that view.

Do you use a today theme?
    02-28-10 05:04 PM
    Do you use a today theme?
    Yup... plenty to choose from here
    02-28-10 05:06 PM
    There's also Hidden Today, where the appointments are not permanently visible on your Home Screen, but appear when you highlight the Calendar icon. (If you leave the icon focus on the Calendar icon the appointments stay visible until you move it.) Most Hidden Today themes show the next 6-7 events.
    Hidden Today also shows newly received messages if you highlight the Messages icon.

And you can also change the timeframe for the reminder to whatever works for you. I usually do the reminder for 1 business day before an appointment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 07:32 PM
    Yup... plenty to choose from here
    Not to overload the OP and others, but with OS 5.0 you can use any theme with the same 480x360 resolution, so 8900 & 9630 themes will work too on your 9700. So you can check out those 2 Themes Forums too if you get bored!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD