I usually sync to my computer at work but to ease work on contacts schedule etc, I synced to my home laptop. Now, at work computer, BB desktop wants to delete all my MS Outlook calendar entries. Whats Up?

IowaGuy
    08-08-11 05:29 PM
    I find google sync to be much easier. Wish I could help but I am not that savy with BB.
    08-09-11 05:49 AM
    I usually sync to my computer at work but to ease work on contacts schedule etc, I synced to my home laptop. Now, at work computer, BB desktop wants to delete all my MS Outlook calendar entries. Whats Up?

IowaGuy
    It's been a long time I've used MS Outlook to sync, but you have to change to setting and determine which source wins.
    08-09-11 07:16 AM
    Make sure you have a good backup first. When I was doing that type of sync I would get the same message. It seems the sync wants to delete all the entries and then rewrite them, not really a deletion in the end.
    08-09-11 08:36 AM
    Make sure you have a good backup first. When I was doing that type of sync I would get the same message. It seems the sync wants to delete all the entries and then rewrite them, not really a deletion in the end.
    Yea, it was a delete. The first time I saw this I hit "accept" and then had to go back to an earlier backup to restore my calendar.
    08-12-11 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD