Hey all, sorry if this is a repost, but i couldn't find anything on it. Basically, i haven't been using my calendar lately, because facebook automatically synced everything and whatever, but i have a bunch of useless events on there, and when i try making a new event, it asks me to post an event under an email i have, or facebook, which i don't understand. I just want the old un-synced options! Please! I appreciate all the help, thanks!
    06-28-10 09:17 PM
    Go into the DM and sync the phone to your PC. Under backup/restore choose advanced. On the right side will be a list of databases. Delete/clear all the ones with calendar in the name. Unhook the device now and clean up the calendar on your pc and go into the fb application on your bb to shut off the fb calendar sync within the application options. Now pulg the device back up to the PC and launch DM again to sync the device - wala - no more fubar'd calendar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 10:26 PM
    Gotcha. Cleared it. Now, how do you get rid of the "Send using facebook" or email or whatever. I just want to post a normal event. It's too complicated! Haha. Thanks.
    07-05-10 10:17 PM
    you can delete the facebook cical in your service book section in options so you don't have to see it anymore
    07-06-10 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD