When i first updated to OS 6 I lost all my past calendar items. Even though i backed up my device, and have "keep events forever" set, I lost everything.

I rely on my BB Calendar to record my billable ours. Then last week I received an update notice in my BB App World. So, I (stupidly) ran the update. And....yes, lost all of my prior Calenday events. The only events that remained are recurring, and holidays! I am currently freaking out, because I have lost 2 months of billable hours. Is there any way to get these appoinments back?
    08-08-11 10:57 AM
    If you have done a backup via desktop manager you can do a back up from your most recent. Also sounds like you need to load Blackberry Protect and do some wireless back ups of your data. It's a great tool and then you can wirelessly reload your data in case you lose it again. Just make sure to adjust the automatic back up dates and times.
    08-08-11 12:04 PM
    Run a restore from desktop manager, if that doesn't work, then you're out of luck Blackberry Protect should be used if you barely use DM for backups.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD