First post guys. I've been a long time reader since I got my Curve 8310. One of my friends decided to sell me a Bold that he has that has some wear and tear to it for a cheap price. My thoughts are that I can buy some replacement parts and it should look a lot better. Could some of you guys give me advice on what I need to do and what sites I can find replacement products. Here's how the phone looks.
    06-08-09 01:00 AM
    Well I can't post links till my tenth post so I will post them later once I get 10 post. Mainly the leather back has some tough scratches, the side chrome on it also has some scrathes and the trackball is worn.
    06-08-09 01:02 AM
    You could get an entire housing on cnn.cn. And they have spare parts including the silver bezel, trackballs, keyboards, you name it and they most likely have it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 01:06 AM
    You could get an entire housing on cnn.cn. And they have spare parts including the silver bezel, trackballs, keyboards, you name it and they most likely have it!

Thanks a lot. Are these bold relatively easy to take apart? All I really need to do is replace the battery cover, replace the trackball and the chrome sides
    06-08-09 01:14 AM
    There are a lot of videos showing how to take the bold apart which you'll need to do to replace the trackball and chrome sides. I haven't gathered up the courage to open up my one week old bold y
    et haha although I would like to put in a black trackball.

06-08-09 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD