View Poll Results: With all things considered which is the better device?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bold

46 56.79%
  • Javelin

35 43.21%
08-22-08 01:54 AM
29 12
tools
    I like Javelin more than Bold. Is there anybody know the actual release date of it? I suppose I cannot wait for it. Guess I will buy Bold first.
    08-21-08 08:57 PM
    I just saw an Olympics BlackBerry ad. It shows three berries, each fading to the next: Pearl, Curve and finally the Bold. Looks we have our line-up for the near future. I have the money saved and I'm waiting for the Bold, but is it so much better? I want to get an operational 3g model in my hands to play with. Is it faster than my Curve on WiFi? You see, I like my curve, I like the way it looks, the way it feels in my hands - I'm almost typing by touch after three months, and the ease of use. All I can say at this point is performance has to be a lot better to make me switch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 09:27 PM
    I like the form of the javelin over the bold. 3G isn't an issue for me since I can just hook into wifi pretty easily where I'm at, so when taking that out of the equation I think the javelin beats out the bold. So now all I gotta do is wait for it to be released, then wait for it to migrate over to at&t.
    08-22-08 01:29 AM
    Get a bold, sell it when Javelin comes out if you want to switch. Simple as that.
    08-22-08 01:54 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD