08-07-09 02:49 AM
36 12
tools
  1. GoT_BB's Avatar
    I too have had this question pop up in my head many times and no matter how much I tell myself to wait I still itch to buy the 8900...I think it's better to wait, but waiting and getting the Onyx/Driftwood will suck if Tmo decides to drop another blackberry 2-3 months after the Driftwood.
    07-29-09 02:14 PM
  2. crackzilla's Avatar
    uhmmm HELLO!!!! This is a no-brainer. Get the 8900.. like.. yesterday. The Onyx its a unicorn, why wait for mystery and speculation.
    07-29-09 04:44 PM
  3. mic_crispy's Avatar
    i would wait for onyx.
    07-29-09 11:11 PM
  4. jorden.krszwda's Avatar
    Wait it out!
    07-29-09 11:26 PM
  5. manimtim's Avatar
    i would buy the 8900 then sell it later on to buy the onyx
    07-31-09 01:24 AM
  6. choconoodle's Avatar
    $50 for an 8900, what are you waiting for! if i were you, i'd get that and buy the onyx when it comes out.
    08-03-09 11:58 AM
  7. lionheartck's Avatar
    If you aren't bothered by the size, 3G is the only major difference. Pull the trigger man!
    08-03-09 10:21 PM
  8. AP1618's Avatar
    8900 I would say, based on your input about usage. no point waiting.
    08-06-09 11:17 PM
  9. kraaZee's Avatar
    hmm .. that's a hard question to answer !! HAHA ! i like the javelin keyboard .. but i really want an onyx , but idk about the keyboard of that .
    08-07-09 12:37 AM
  10. orimental's Avatar
    Rumor is that the Onyx is slated for a late fall/winter release, so that's a lot of waiting. It depends on your needs.
    08-07-09 02:04 AM
  11. jthoang's Avatar
    Wait! Onyx Is Worth It!
    08-07-09 02:49 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD