Hi everyone... Trust me, Ive searched but nothing came up... I wonder if there's business card feature or apps for BB [Bold for mine]. Some brands have it, its the information about yourself where you can just send it to others. I'm narcissist but not that much so I don't really like to save myself on address book. Cheers!
    06-07-09 04:12 PM
    Have you thought of creating an autotext entry with this info to send to people?
    06-07-09 04:14 PM
    I just made a contact, and I send it via SMS or MMS or EMAIL or BT The autotext feature is also nice .
    06-07-09 04:16 PM
    Have you thought of creating an autotext entry with this info to send to people?
    Had that thought actually, but kinda feel nicer if you have it... So can just send as a file...

I just made a contact, and I send it via SMS or MMS or EMAIL or BT The autotext feature is also nice .
    Like i said, I'm narcissist but not that much so I don't really like to save myself on address book.

Hmm... Think we dont have it then..? I'll consider those 2 suggestions. Thanks guys
    Last edited by amelia.s; 06-07-09 at 04:23 PM.
    06-07-09 04:20 PM

Hmm... Think we dont have it then..? I'll consider those 2 suggestions. Thanks guys
    No problem anytime...
    06-07-09 04:34 PM
    You could also use a capture to get a jpg of your contact information. I decide whether the person needs my home address or not.

In landscape, it has all my emails, numbers, and work address. In Portrait, it includes my home address.

Just another option.
    06-07-09 06:06 PM
    People usually send me their .vcf as a virtual business card through bbm. Works pretty well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 01:02 AM
    You could also use a capture to get a jpg of your contact information. I decide whether the person needs my home address or not.

In landscape, it has all my emails, numbers, and work address. In Portrait, it includes my home address.

Just another option.
    another nice idea. thanks you
    06-08-09 01:29 AM
    People usually send me their .vcf as a virtual business card through bbm. Works pretty well.

thats what i meant for business card, but i have to make myself as a contact on my on addressbook right? thanks for share
    06-08-09 01:31 AM
    BB doesnt allow sending contacts thru SMS as a feature in its phones although there is a new app known as
    M2BCARD which allows this feature to be added to the BB but the full version needs to be purchased.

You can try it out from - webdynamite.com/index.php?id=m2bcard0&L=1
    06-08-09 01:41 PM
    thats what i meant for business card, but i have to make myself as a contact on my on addressbook right? thanks for share
    You create a .vcf file for yourself in Outlook Exchange. (We use Lotus Notes at work, but we still have access to Outlook). I have a .vcf file on my Bold and I can just attach it to email if I want to send my vCard to someone. Although I usually don't because all of my contact info is contained in my signature.
    06-08-09 02:25 PM
    BB doesnt allow sending contacts thru SMS as a feature in its phones although there is a new app known as
    M2BCARD which allows this feature to be added to the BB but the full version needs to be purchased.

You can try it out from - webdynamite.com/index.php?id=m2bcard0&L=1
    Kewl! I'll check it out. Thanks for letting me know

You create a .vcf file for yourself in Outlook Exchange. (We use Lotus Notes at work, but we still have access to Outlook). I have a .vcf file on my Bold and I can just attach it to email if I want to send my vCard to someone. Although I usually don't because all of my contact info is contained in my signature.
    Aaahh... Outlook it is, that came in mind but i asked just in case i am dumb I dont like to use all information in my signature as i differentiate things. Thank you for your reply
    06-08-09 02:42 PM
    Hi,

If you are still interested, here is a new tool for sending and receiving Vcards between Blackberry and Nokia. It's called "SMS VCard Add-on" and it's available for little money.... Since I can't post links yet, you can search on google for "SMS VCard Add-on".
    08-18-09 02:16 PM
    Hi,

If you are still interested, here is a new tool for sending and receiving Vcards between Blackberry and Nokia. It's called "SMS VCard Add-on" and it's available for little money.... Since I can't post links yet, you can search on google for "SMS VCard Add-on".
    Hey! Sorry for late reply. Thanks a bunch for your input. I'll google it then. Cheers

08-18-09 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD