Wow.
    This started happening after I downloaded Photo Studio from the app world and deleted it, it asked if I wanted to restart my device, I said ok. It rebooted and that error message came up;
    "Built-in media storage not accessible due to detected errors, do you want to repair?.

When I click yes it says;
    Save Lost clusters

Repair/cancel

I click repair and it says
    Repair failed;

I can still use the device,
    I called rogers tech support cuz the phone is 1.5 months old he said do a OS reload.

Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-11 08:17 PM
    Did you do the OS reload or not? The app you installed may have over written a needed COD. At the least try formatting the SD card and see if the issue persists.
    10-10-11 08:21 PM
    I think the Op is talking about the device media storage. Try to repair it again, this time when it asks Save Lost clusters choose No. Could be a corrupt cluster it cannot read. As far as reinstalling an Os, this to me is like having a fouled spark plug and swapping engines. All else fails try to restore from a recent backup. Keep us posted on how it goes. Best of luck.

10-10-11 08:59 PM
    The error happened when I installed a app from the app world called 'photo studio', after deleting the app it asked me to restart the device, when the device rebooted I was faced with the error message posted above. Anyway, after an os reload it still came up because I did a restore.

I fixed it doing the following.

Full security wipe
    Os reload witout back up
    Error message is now gone
    Selective restore; BBM, contacts, email

Something in Photo Studio did not like my phone.

I'm now using .440 and no error message.

mssca likes this.
    10-10-11 09:53 PM
    Thanks for the tip.... If anyone come across an issue like this, you should always do a fresh install of the OS to get out of the danger. Be careful of selected back up too.
    10-10-11 10:36 PM
    The error happened when I installed a app from the app world called 'photo studio', after deleting the app it asked me to restart the device, when the device rebooted I was faced with the error message posted above. Anyway, after an os reload it still came up because I did a restore.

Full security wipe
    Os reload witout back up

I tried this but im still getting the same error message
    03-29-12 06:39 PM
    I don't see a resolution to this issue, i changed my memory card, formatted the phone lost all my info still the problem persists. Now when the message comes to repair of format i say no. i cant use some apps.
    05-05-13 12:20 PM
    This obviously will be the last blackberry i will ever purchase, the blackberry 9900 has been a source of heartache and worry and has cost me so much repairing and losing all my music and pics.
    Kittana Smith likes this.
    05-05-13 12:25 PM
    My blackberry is not working. It says built in media stoage is not accessible. Due to detected. Errors do you. Wish. To repair. I say yes but it fails. I say no but nothing happens. I do both. It does this with my media card 2. All my pics and music and vvideos are deleted but my apps r still there. This happened when I connected my phone to my samsung smart tv. I connected my phone to the tv. Again cos I thought. It may undo but nothing happened. I have a. Blackberry 9900. I am sorry about tthe. Random full stops but my blackberry typing has gone funny
    07-27-13 10:48 AM
    This just happened to my bold right now as well. I just wanted to know has anyone tried to repair it without checking off the save lost clusters box and what was the outcome.
    07-28-13 03:18 PM

Full security wipe
    Os reload witout back up

Hi, i tried to follow your advise. after the security wipe, my monitor became fully white.
    so what's the next move?? how can i install again the OS in my blackberry 9860??
    please help me guys!!
    11-06-13 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD