Hello

I am getting this error abroad (in Laos) I have an unlocked blackberry 9900. And I am using a Beeline Laos SIM.

I basically want to know whether I can fix the problem keeping this sim or whether I have to buy a new one that has something...

I am very confused by all this as I have just come from vietnam and Hong Kong where they both worked fine.

I also know that these sims do not have bis/bes but that was okay for me as I just wanted to access the actual internet not the apps.

My phone is on a vodafone network in the UK originally.

I am in need of urgent assistance! Please share any information you have. As I will happily buy a new sim I just want to know if it will work or not?
    03-11-14 09:49 PM
    Check your APN

Lao mobile operators 3G settings | Internet in Laos

You can also try this APN

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...fo/+bug/907674

This link might be of some use (although it was working for you in VN and HK):-

Enable BlackBerry Browser without BIS/BES | Blackberry Without BIS (you can survive but not live)

Check with your friend's SIM if his/hers can access the internet or with staff where you're staying.

03-12-14 12:18 AM
    Hi
    After transition from BES to BIS I get the following message when trying to connect to internet:
    "Browsing over the cellular network is not included as part of your current service plan. To browse the web you must use wi-fi or contact your service provider to chase your service plan."
    My service.....am using airtel please help me ...am from nigeria
    01-01-16 03:16 PM
    I am from PUNJAB PAKISTAN AND IAM FACING THE SAME PROBLEM AND I AM USING JAZZ NETWORK
    01-03-18 05:20 AM