Ive been having this problem with my 9650 for the past couple days when im on the internet and have multiple tabs open i get a message saying there isnt enough memory and i should close some tabs. anyone know what causes that?
    08-29-11 04:13 AM
    How many tabs do you have open when you get this message?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-11 05:57 AM
    Whats causing that is you have too many tabs open and your device doesn't have enough memory to support that. Every new tab draws a certain amount of memory... gett too many open and you'll fall below what your BB thinks it needs to be safely operational.
    08-29-11 07:20 AM
    How many tabs do you have open when you get this message?

the first time it happened i had 2 tabs open, after that i had anywhere between 4-5 tabs open
    08-31-11 12:08 AM
    I run with 4-5 tabs open a lot and have never gotten this message.

I have a few ideas for you. First a battery pull. Some people have experienced a memory leak with OS6 and pulling the battery would free up some memory if this is the case. I pull my battery once a day to swap my dead battery for a charged one. If I had better signal strength and didn't need to swap batteries every afternoon, I would probably still reset the phone once a day just for good measure.

Second idea I have is about apps. How many do you have installed? If your free memory is too low (below 30mb I think) the phone won't have enough memory to work with. If you have a lot of apps installed, you might want to remove some of the ones that don't get used much or at all.

Third idea, maybe you have a glitch in the browser itself. The only way to fix it would be to wipe the phone and start over with a fresh install. Defiantly try the other two ideas first. If you need instructions about wiping and re-installing the OS, here is a good step-by-step complete with pictures.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-302...-blackberry-os

Good luck. I'm sure your problem can be solved without too much trouble.

08-31-11 06:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD