while trying to mod a couple files to allow wap internet via t -mobile on my unlocked Bold, i accidently deleted my "net_rim_bb_browser_daemon" file via the CrackUtil app, and now my browser icon is gone from my home screen and Blackberry Desktop Manager does not recognise my Bold! could someone please post or upload the "net_rim_bb_browser_daemon" file for me so i can put it back onto my device with CrackUtil? Please help me out... Thanks in advance!
    12-02-08 03:06 PM
    Had similar problem today with loss of web browser:

Go back to pltaylors setup instruction on the unlocked Bold to full TM functions "stickys" and redo the complete setup. Also be sure to go back to the TM website and get new service books to get your email back.

it is not likely you deleted the file, you removed the file from the BB.
    When you use 'restore the files' function from CrackUtil the file name will show up since it is still on your home computer and will restore to BB.
    12-02-08 09:14 PM
    I already uploaded the module to the thread guide for you and PM'ed you to tell you so.
    12-02-08 09:23 PM
    also CrackUtil still has it, just use the put it back. And it is still in the java folder of your os on your pc. But I uploaded it in a zip for you anyway.
    12-02-08 09:27 PM
    hey pltaylor the same thing happened to the "net_rim_bb_browser_daemon" for my bold, can you upload it in a zip for me as well? thanks
    12-08-08 06:17 PM
    12-08-08 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD