Ok so today my midplate broke in half and i cracked my lcd screen. please dont ask how...

i put it all together and my side buttons arent working and the head phone jack arent working. during a phone call i can only hear on speaker or bluetooth. does the sound on normal setting come work with the midplate?
    06-28-09 11:45 PM
    Ok so today my midplate broke in half and i cracked my lcd screen. please dont ask how...

i put it all together and my side buttons arent working and the head phone jack arent working. during a phone call i can only hear on speaker or bluetooth. does the sound on normal setting come work with the midplate?
    Buy yourself a new midplate and LCD. Swap them out.

Chris
    06-29-09 01:53 AM
    Or hopefully you have insurance
    06-29-09 01:56 AM
    nope its canada lol...

uhm i bought a new bezel, a new midplate, and lcd screen. should the sound from the handset work again after i replace the midplate? or did i somehow screw up the main board? anybody know what that problem is coming from?
    06-29-09 09:16 AM
    How did you break it
    06-29-09 11:21 AM
    I'm sorry.
    I hope you get it fixed.
    06-29-09 11:23 AM
    Perhaps if you describe how you broke it, it may be possible to conclude whether its fixable or not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 12:03 PM
    lol alright its pretty stupid. so no flaming please

there was a screw stuck that i posted in a seperate thread. i was almost able to take it apart. i had the same problem on my curve so i decided to try to break the little bit of midplate where the screw was attached and then i should just use tweezers to get good grip and twist it out. i snapped the midplate in half while i was doing it... and crack ed the lcd screen. i know the screen will be fixed as soon as i install it. the buttons on the side arent working but will be fixed with a new midplate. i just dont know where the problem with the sound during calls is associated with. is it the midplate? cuz i dont remember of of the main board being damaged...
    06-29-09 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD