I accidentally deleted the Brick Breaker game off of my Bold. I called ATT Customer Care and they said to do a full reset to retreive it. I did that, and still no Brick Breaker. Any Ideas on how to retreive it?

PhonemanJ
    08-14-09 10:14 AM
    Connect to your desktop manager, click on load applications, deselect & select brickbreaker and GO!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 10:18 AM
    Connect to your desktop manager, click on load applications, deselect & select brickbreaker and GO!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Agreed, when you select the check mark next to it, it should say "Install" then you select next and let it do its thing!

**You will need to have the OS you are running installed on your computer though for this to work!
    08-14-09 10:21 AM
    I went to my Desktop manager and went to load applications and brickbreaker was not there. What do I do now?
    08-14-09 10:27 AM
    Did any of the apps show up? Have you downloaded and installed the current OS that you are using on your phone onto your PC?
    08-14-09 10:28 AM
    Yes, some of the other apps I had downloaded, such as Yellowpages.com and Blackberry ap world were there. No I do not think that I have downloaded the current OS onto my computer. All I did was load the Desktop Manager and synch it with my Outlook on my computer.
    08-14-09 10:35 AM
    How do I put the OS on my phone on my computer?
    08-14-09 10:36 AM
    I love this game.
    08-15-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD