After many hours research and because I'm due an upgrade, I have plucked up the courage and ordered a new BB Bold - arrives Monday!
    Question - I've heard conflicting stories about sync'ing with Outlook where I have my Calendar and Contacts / To Do lists - will the Bold - using Desktop Manager I presume, sync. ok with Outlook ( Office 2007 )?
    Also - 2nd Outlook related question, if I have my new BB e-mail address as my main Outlook e-mail account, will the Bold still pick up everything it's suppose to if I point my other e-mail accounts ( all pop3 ) to it ( the Outlook account I mean )?
    Cheers!!
    06-19-09 03:00 PM
    Mine syncs great with Outlook 2007 for contacts and calendar, however I do not use Outlook for e-mail.
    06-19-09 03:06 PM
    After many hours research and because I'm due an upgrade, I have plucked up the courage and ordered a new BB Bold - arrives Monday!
    Question - I've heard conflicting stories about sync'ing with Outlook where I have my Calendar and Contacts / To Do lists - will the Bold - using Desktop Manager I presume, sync. ok with Outlook ( Office 2007 )?
    Also - 2nd Outlook related question, if I have my new BB e-mail address as my main Outlook e-mail account, will the Bold still pick up everything it's suppose to if I point my other e-mail accounts ( all pop3 ) to it ( the Outlook account I mean )?
    Cheers!!
    I am a new Bold user of a little over a month. I use Outlook for Calendar and Contacts and DM synchronized up everything on my bold with no problems. I get all of my pop3 emails along with another email account that isn't pop3 all on my Bold. If you have any problems, there are lots of people here who will have the answers. I really love my Bold.
    06-19-09 03:29 PM
    Thanks guys - really looking forward to getting the Bold on Monday - cheers!
    06-19-09 03:33 PM
    Welcome to the Bold Family!
    06-19-09 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD