I got my Bold today and I am having two small issues:

1. I seem to have lost the phone icon for receiving and making phone calls. I had it and my husbands phone has it but now it is gone. I can hit the green button and bring it up but I like the phone icon, any ideas on how to get it back?

2. When I have a missed call, text message etc. it goes to the message tab that I have hidden. How can I stop it from going to the message tab or me having to open that tab to see it?

3. What are your browser settings, I can barely read webpages because it is so small.

4. I got a text message from my husband that went straight to BBM but ut was an actual text, any ideas on that?

Thanks in advance!
    06-04-10 09:17 PM
    1) From your homescreen, press menu, then go to show all, make sure you didnt hide the icon. ALso, check all the folders on the homescreen to be sure it didnt move.

2) Go to options - phone options - call logging - none. this will turn off the missed calls being logged as messages. as for the text messages, do they go to the sms folder?

3) not sure what you mean?

4) if you have his contact information with phone number, and bbm pin it will link them and send the information through bbm. i would suggest adding his pin as a separate contact, that way you have sms and bbm, not combined!
    06-04-10 09:21 PM
    1) From your homescreen, press menu, then go to show all, make sure you didnt hide the icon. ALso, check all the folders on the homescreen to be sure it didnt move.

2) Go to options - phone options - call logging - none. this will turn off the missed calls being logged as messages. as for the text messages, do they go to the sms folder?

3) not sure what you mean?

4) if you have his contact information with phone number, and bbm pin it will link them and send the information through bbm. i would suggest adding his pin as a separate contact, that way you have sms and bbm, not combined!
    1. Found it, I have been looking for it forever! thanks!
    2. THANKS!!!!!
    3. The font on my screen is too small, what should my browser settings be?
    4. That did the trick, thanks again.
    06-04-10 09:43 PM
    I'm having the same problem with my browser. The font is REALLY small. I tried changing the font size but that didn't change anything.
    06-04-10 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD