1. louis0nfire's Avatar
    So I bought a Bold a few months ago. Turns out I'm really not a fan of it, but my brother is willing to take it. He currently has Sprint and has had his phone number for a long time so he wants to keep it. Is there any way he could cancel his Sprint contract and change my Bold account's phone number to that Sprint number he has right now? Would it cost anything? And would it also cost any contract change fees to add more minutes to the plan? Thanks
    07-19-09 06:34 PM
  2. pbflash's Avatar
    You should be able to do it. You would need to contact your carrier to see if there are any costs involved. You don't have your carrier in your profile so it would be hard for anyone to answer as it could vary from carrier to carrier.
    07-19-09 07:28 PM