Hi guys I just bought a Blackberry Bold 9700 Unlock from Amazon. I am having a few issue with it I am not able to setup pop3 and other emails and also my Appworld is not working as well. Is there a way to fix this problem? I have tired to install other OS but it does not seem to fix this problem. Can someone help me out thanks.
    05-24-10 05:19 PM
    Do you have the Blackberry Data plan?

You goto your providers BIS site after you have a BB Data plan and set up your email.
    05-24-10 05:30 PM
    And since we don't know what cell phone provider you have... but most all take a day or two to setup their Blackberry Data Plans... did you call your provider and ask them if they already have it setup... most everything you asked about do require a Blackberry Data Plan.
    05-24-10 05:40 PM
    You need to make sure you have the BB data plan. Check with your provider to make sure it is setup on your account.
    05-24-10 05:51 PM
    Hi guys currently I don't have a Blackberry Data plan I am using AT&T with no data plan.
    But I was going to go back to China to sign up the data plan so after I got my Data Plan there it should work ya.
    05-24-10 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD