Hey there,

My friend gave me his bold 9000 to fix it for him, but the thing is I can't figure out what the problem is.

When I turn it on the loading bar appears but then all of a sudden it disappears, and a battery with a red cros in it appears allong with a new loading bar.

I've tried turning it on by taking out the batery and plugging it in the pc, but I get the same thing after putting the battery back in. Does anybody know what to do??? please help me, this bold is driving me crazy =/

Thanks in advance
    06-06-10 08:27 PM
    Charging
    1) There are two ways to charge the battery
    > through the USB to PC (sometimes the PC's do not give a full charge.)
    > By the AC charger (the RIM brand charger gives the required voltage).
    Try both methods
    You might have a bad battery that needs replacement.

2) If the battery is fully charged, using your PC reload the OS following these steps:
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

3) If (1) and (2) do not solve the problem, take the battery out of the phone for a full 24 hours. When you return the battery to the phone, the phone will re-set.
    06-06-10 08:37 PM
    Hey there, I still have a problem. After step 1 and 2(from the link) it tells me:

" The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator "

So I cant choose nothing like in step 3, what now =/
    06-08-10 08:59 PM
    Okay so i got true the first problem, but still am stuck. Because after step3, I get the following: " Application Loader was unable to connect to your device. Please re-connect your device, enter password, if required, and click Retry"

I get this message after it "Loads JVM and system software"

Can anybody help me? I dunno what to do =/
    06-09-10 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD