Im lead to believe that the Phone and SMS functions should still work without the 4 Blackberry dots in the upper right corner, but it doesn't...it sits there with the "data arrow" thing showing data is outgoing, then the message fails to send. Any idea what this could be?
    08-10-11 05:03 PM
    what is your reception line?
    08-10-11 05:12 PM
    Could you explain it in more detail? It sounds like you don't have full signal in the right hand corner, right? Try going to Manage Connections. Ensure that your Mobile Network is selected and under Mobile Network you have Data Services turned to On. Under Network Selection Mode, select Automatic. Network Mode should be 3G. After this, try going to Device-Advanced System Settings-Host Routing Table and press the BB button. Select Register Now. Do a battery pull. Once the BB restarts, you should have full data services and be able to send email.
    08-10-11 05:12 PM
    No, I usually have 2-4 bars when it happens. I don't think it's a strength issue, seeing as I can sit it in one spot and have the dots appear, then go, then come back, and so on. And every time they go the phone essentially becomes a pretty piece of plastic :P
    08-10-11 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD