Hey, i've been doing some search and some others have a similar problem. The bold isn't charging anymore.

If i plug it in either to the PC or the OEM wall charger, it switches to the clock but doesn't charge. The battery just doesnt have any charging icon and has a little lightning bolt through the middle of it.

Did a search and some have said to upgrade the OS so i did that to 4.6 It's acknowledging that its plugged in, so i don't think it's the usb port, nor do i think it's the charger itself (if it were, wouldn't it not do anything like switch to the clock if i plugged it in?)

I've gotten it less than a week ago and the first day it was charging fine. Since then i guess i've updated the software, downloaded a few songs, viigo, and used it a little. It is not unlocked or anything like that and I have ATT service.

Is it possible i just have to enable charging and might have disabled it or something like that?
    07-08-09 01:53 PM
    Is the battery already full?
    07-08-09 02:00 PM
    nah, its about 2 days of not charging, so it's getting pretty low.

more than halfway empty on the battery meter in the upper corner
    07-08-09 02:02 PM
    did a battery pull to see if t hat did anything.

Nothing, when i plug it in, it just shows the lightning bolt in the battery icon.

It did show a java error when i restarted the bold though.

Related?
    07-08-09 02:06 PM

when i plug it in, it just shows the lightning bolt in the battery icon.
    It's charging.
    07-08-09 02:15 PM
    it doesnt have an animated icon like most phones that show the meter filling up and stuff like that, nor have a flash from the led or anything like that?
    07-08-09 02:16 PM
    it doesnt have an animated icon like most phones that show the meter filling up and stuff like that, nor have a flash from the led or anything like that?
    No .... once it is completly charged the lighting bolt will disappear
    07-08-09 02:29 PM
    alright, well dont i feel dumb! lol, but its all good. Would be nice to have some sort of visual indicator like a light that you can notice from far away so you know its done charging
    07-08-09 02:56 PM
    i guess im just still used to the Moto v9
    07-08-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD