I have been using the Curve for over a year now and in between had used the 8800.

Well one fone company here have already advertised the Bold for sale and the fone company I am with wud be launching the Bold for sale next week.

So I would like to know the pro's and con's of the Bold vs Curve and a compare and contrast of the Bold and Curve.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 04:18 PM
    There isn't much compare and contrast solachia. The Bold beats the Curve in all respects, although they do have the same megapixel camera. But right now the Bold is having some issues. I'd search the 9000 forum and see what all is going on with the Bold and then decide.
    09-06-08 04:35 PM
    Thanks for the reply xtreme.

Wht sort of issues? I've been reading up on the Bold forum here too, to make an informed decision on if to switch to the Bold.

The camera pic quality is not an issue for me since I have a digital camera on me most times if I want a good quality pic.
    I've read abt the video quality also but I don't really care if a fone comes with or without video.

09-06-08 04:47 PM
    bold
    better screen, faster processor, keyboard (I like the feeling better did not dislike the curves tho), 3G, I like the OS better (although it still buggy)

the curve is great phone but those are what I see as the differences
    if I had to choose bold all the way
    but would I be unhappy with a curve
    not at all
    09-06-08 04:53 PM
    Nitpicky detail.

Typing on my curve was a break for me from my carple tunnel inducing laptop. The bold as its wider requires me to stretch my pinkie (little finger UK) across the back . This is a pain.(Literally) but I will get the hang of it. Key press action is Way nicer and 'hurts' the thumbs less. Screen is so sharp though.

09-06-08 05:18 PM
    Thanks for replies jhill and casper.

The keys are different than the Curve? Its more like the keys on the 8800?

09-06-08 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD