hey all, ok...TWICE this has happened to me.

first time:
    display inverts and then goes white then back to normal like say, an old sega game gear...this was NOT a normal thing to see on a bold

2nd time...new years day...
    the screen got lots of tiny horizontal lines and some VERY LARGE vertical ones that changed depending on where the berry cursor was on the screen (which is why i called this video corruption) i was VERY close to getting a pic of it but as soon as the screen went black from blacklight timeout it was gone when it came back on. has anyone seen this behavior with their bold as well? im on OS 215...and have been both times.

just wondering if i have a problem with the hardware or could this just be an os issue?
    01-02-09 09:54 AM
    ah HA! i caught it this time!

attached is a pic of it and a link to a video....

01-27-09 04:30 PM
    I've never seen that before. Weird.
    01-27-09 05:28 PM
    Six2One: I have had this problem too. It's not your software. It's a problem that the video isn't properly formatted to mp4 form. To correct this problem there are websites online that convert youtube videos to mp4 formats successfully. If they don't help use your Media Desktop Manager to convert the video for your Bold.
    huh? the problem was the actual bold OS rendering things incorrectly. it had nothing to do with online video hosting
    06-01-09 12:10 PM
    Think it was confusing because you said "video".
    06-01-09 12:16 PM
    Think it was confusing because you said "video".
    i guess i could see how that could be mis-construed to something else...but i posted a link to a video of the issue as well. and even a screenshot.
    06-01-09 12:19 PM
    I'd just update the OS and hope it fixes. If not (and I doubt it will) it's probably flakey hardware...
    06-01-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD