I have a Blackberry Bold currently but have been a blackberry user for years so I feel I'm pretty savvy with the technology. So two days ago I decided to do the software upgrade provided by Blackberry. Once I did the upgrade I noticed I had about 30 new bbm contacts. I thought nothing of it sense I know I have pins saved in the phone and thought the upgrade just added them to my list. As I go thru my day I begin to realize I am also in my own list. So I decide to ping myself and to my surprise I was the blue and red having a convo with myself I know. but to my surprise I discovered all of one my business partners bbm contacts appeared on my list and I was listed as him which his is and pic to all his contacts and as myself to all my contacts I Know. But I did this update wirelessly right from the Bold. Update he called my and said his list is know gone and all of my contacts are in his bbm. WTF how could this of happen someone please let me know some information. He has a Tour with Sprint and I have a Bold with Att Wireless. Does anyone know anything?
    09-02-09 07:53 AM
    You're just stupid B. You and AP both need to spend some time away from each other and your BB's need to stop sexing. lmao
    09-02-09 08:04 AM
    Ok Seriously here is what happened. Because you 2 share an email address and the BBM now links to the emails on your blackberry it took the contacts and updated them that way. so you and him having that same email drove the bbm to recognize that and confuse your list. you 2 are the dummies for both havign the same email address on 2 blackberry's. DUH! Go to your bbm and options, make a different email your default for wireless sync
    09-02-09 08:10 AM
    Ok but he didnt do an update so why did it change on his end
    09-02-09 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD