Hey all, my Blackberry Bolds trackball light suddenly became screwed up. I have NO idea what happened to it. Today I pulled it out of my pocket and I noticed the trackball was a good bit brighter. I then put it into standby mode and the light stayed on, while flickering frequently. I tried using Quick Pull and the light stayed on bright while reseting and in standby mode when it finally booted up. I also tried a regular battery pull and the light went off obviously, but when the metal of the battery touched the metal part on the phone, without the battery even being fully in, the trackball light went immediately on. I'm really frustrated and would appreciate some advice. Does anyone think I could take the trackball out and see what's up?
    Will that void the warranty? Or should I just return it....I really don't want a refurb Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    08-20-09 08:50 PM
    Return it, you can't tell the difference between a refurb and a new device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 09:20 PM
    Hopefully you got warrannty.

08-20-09 09:30 PM
    Hopefully you got warrannty.

Yeah I have the insurance thing that I pay monthly, but I have to pay like $140 or so, and I'm not too sure about a warranty lol, is there a given warranty or anything when you buy it? Because I've had it for about 8 months now.
    08-20-09 10:14 PM
    Yeah I have the insurance thing that I pay monthly, but I have to pay like $140 or so, and I'm not too sure about a warranty lol, is there a given warranty or anything when you buy it? Because I've had it for about 8 months now.
    All new phones from ATT come with a 1yr warranty
    08-20-09 10:16 PM
    All new phones from ATT come with a 1yr warranty
    Thank you, I thought I remember something like that, so if I go into an ATT store, they'll just give me a new one??? Is there anything I could do about my apps??? Because I have a mac, but I guess I'll just use my other PC.....can't wait till September lol
    08-20-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD