Ok so i was on my storm 2 reading the New York Posts mobile website and there was a banner ad for the Bold touch. Clicked on it and it braught me to the bb mobile site and just said coming soon. This was the first ad I have seen for the phone. Snapped some pics from my playbook. Sorry for quality of pics kinda hard getting it off with the privacy screen protector i have on the storm. Has anyone else seen similar ads.
    07-30-11 07:55 PM
    Lol. Yes. They announced it quite a while ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-11 07:59 PM
    I know they announced it but i have yet to see them advertise it in any shape or form. Plus you can actually select it on the mobile website and it gives you details on it. Unlike if you click on the blackberry favorite that came with the pb browser it doesnt give you the option just says coming soon.
    07-30-11 08:04 PM
    Thats weird.
    I know on yutube there was a 9900 ad once.

07-30-11 08:05 PM
    Like i said this is the first ad i have seen for this device. Yes us bb addicts and tech geeks follow every thing so close. But the avg. consumer probably doesnt even know bb has 4 or 5 devices ready to launch. Remember we knew about the playbook here on crackberry almost a year out but BB didnt start there ad campaign to about 2 weeks before it launched the same with the torch I believe kiosks just started showing up at att stores. Rumor has it this device will launch around aug 8-15 and thats about 2 weeks away..
    07-30-11 08:15 PM
    We didn't know about it for a year...
    Where did you come from?!

07-30-11 08:27 PM
    has this been the longest release in history?
    07-30-11 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD