Well, as i told everyone when i get news i will relay it to you guys. There will be bold training this coming week and the device has been released internally.

the bold is set to release earliest as a week from now and the latest as of the first week in november...Keep everyone posted when i get more info
    10-10-08 02:57 PM
    Well, as i told everyone when i get news i will relay it to you guys. There will be bold training this coming week and the device has been released internally.

the bold is set to release earliest as a week from now and the latest as of the first week in november...Keep everyone posted when i get more info
    thanks scott! now there's someone who knows something about something around here! i'm dieing for the Bold scott...when's the training supposed to take place next week?
    10-10-08 02:59 PM
    Woah, wait.. Scott, talk to me. Please explain internally? also, does ur location depend on when the release will be? or shall it be everywhere same day?
    10-10-08 03:00 PM
    its going to take place in phoenix, Az....The real story behind the delay of the bold is..

....A) the 3g problems that the iphone had and still have had put a bad taste in AT&T and RIMs mouth about releaseing the bold prematuraly. B) They aim to release one exclusive device each quarter and because the iphone was launched in thye 3rd quarter the bold will be released in the 4th quarter..
    10-10-08 03:02 PM
    jgarv the release will be nationwide and include every store at teh same time (except for the time delay in each time zone)...internally meaning various people have them to see how they are working
    10-10-08 03:03 PM
    Alright thanks my man. When do YOU think it will be released? based on your sense, considering you are the one who has found this information.
    10-10-08 03:05 PM
    I'm fuuckin pumped
    10-10-08 03:06 PM
    i would say anywhere between october 17th and october 25th..cant really give a good date
    10-10-08 03:07 PM
    With all new hype of the blackberry storm on crackberry, it seems so tempting to jump the bold ship to the storm ship. I am still hanging on the bold ship but as each day goes the storm is getting very high to me. Touchscreens are not my way but as more people dive into the storm craze and speak their opinion, its just a matter of time before I get trapped. lol.
    personally i have nothing.

i know someone that works at ATT and he's been there for about 6 years now so he knows usually when things are getting pretty serious. and anyone i'm sure can say now that it's getting pretty close to the release date. even though there is no set date yet...it's getting close. if you're dieing for one...and don't think you can make it...WELL THINK AGAIN! because you can!!! IT'S GETTING CLOSE I SAY! CLOSE!!!
    Hehe...I love optimists! I am one myself! I'm looking forward to my Treo Pro tomorrow. That should hold me over until the Bold finally comes out.
    Well my old Samsung flip phone, which was dangling by a thread, finally bit the dust two days ago so I just replaced it with a Pearl 8120. I am loving the Pearl but I had really wanted the Bold.

Unfortunately I had to make a decision this week based on what was on the market.

Question -- if the Bold comes out within the 30 day period, am I able to switch it out for the Pearl -- even if the Pearl is working OK?

I don't want to lie and say the Pearl isn't working or something just to get an exchange.
    10-10-08 03:08 PM
    Most carriers give you a 30 day window to try out the device and if you don't like you can return it and cancel your contract if you want with no fee's so you shouldn't have to lie about the Pearl not working.
    10-10-08 03:15 PM
    Hehe...I love optimists! I am one myself! I'm looking forward to my Treo Pro tomorrow. That should hold me over until the Bold finally comes out.
    i'm being optimistic being this actually looks solid. usually all the other times were PURE speculation. this is speculation too...but with some hard evidence. so who knows...maybe we'll see it sooner then we all think
    10-10-08 03:22 PM
    maybe tomorrow or maybe a year from tomorrow...who knows
    10-10-08 03:27 PM
    scotts11, I know this isn't your fault but I held off purchasing my 8820 based largely on speculation that the BOLD would be out sometime on or around 11/02 at the latest. Give me some good news and let Xmas come on ~10/17.
    10-10-08 04:01 PM
    I am just hoping it's here by my upgrade eligibility date (12/7). I may get too antsy and try and talk them into letting me upgrade early, I've heard they will.
    10-10-08 04:07 PM
    I am just hoping it's here by my upgrade eligibility date (12/7). I may get too antsy and try and talk them into letting me upgrade early, I've heard they will.
    i'm hoping it will be out before then...I don't even think i'll want it if it goes all the way to december...i'll have a Storm, or Javelin, or BOTH
    10-10-08 04:34 PM
    i wish i had a solid date but, i heard that things are looking up...they now have and have had for the past 2 weeks the "gold" version of the OS and hopefully the phone will be out before the 11/02 date...any info i will pass along like i have in the past
    10-10-08 04:36 PM
    i wish i had a solid date but, i heard that things are looking up...they now have and have had for the past 2 weeks the "gold" version of the OS and hopefully the phone will be out before the 11/02 date...any info i will pass along like i have in the past
    i know...i wish there was a solid date out...i'd be so much more calm if there was. scott...the min you hear something...i don't care if you have to JAMES BOND your way to a computer...BUT GET THE INFO HERE
    10-10-08 04:39 PM
    it'll be done haha
    10-10-08 04:41 PM
    So 10/16, yes? lol...
    10-10-08 06:25 PM
    more along the lines of 10-20
    10-10-08 06:27 PM
    Hopefully it's around that date scott! I have so much stuff for the Bold and so many accessories...I'm getting tired of just looking at them!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 06:41 PM
    join the club, except i dont have accessories....my 8800 is about to break and i need a new phone
    10-10-08 06:44 PM
    I second that scott. My 8800 is sh1t now. So 10/20 hopefullyyy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 06:53 PM
232 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD