Last night in New Delhi i got caught in a heavy Monsoon storm on my motorbike, on the highway with no chance of cover.
    I could not see six feet infront of me as the rain was so fat, fast and heavy.

My BOLD was in my left shorts pocket and got a proper soaking.
    With five k's till the next exit i had to keep on going at the risk of my Bold getting wetter and wetter.

What was i supposed to do?
    Stop on a highway with zero visability to remove the battery from my device?
    Honestly - i was terrified every millimeter of the way. i could feel waves of water on my skin under my clothing and my sneakers were overflowing!

I eventually got under cover - whipped out the battery and stuffed the dripping BOLD into a bowl of rice for an hour.

It survived but possibly removed five years from my own lifespan in the process.

Lucky
    07-01-09 06:13 AM
    Holy sh!t man! That is VERY lucky! Go play the lottery or something!

Chris
    07-01-09 06:16 AM
    Last night in New Delhi i got caught in a heavy Monsoon storm on my motorbike, on the highway with no chance of cover.
    I could not see six feet infront of me as the rain was so fat, fast and heavy.

My BOLD was in my left shorts pocket and got a proper soaking.
    With five k's till the next exit i had to keep on going at the risk of my Bold getting wetter and wetter.

What was i supposed to do?
    Stop on a highway with zero visability to remove the battery from my device?
    Honestly - i was terrified every millimeter of the way. i could feel waves of water on my skin under my clothing and my sneakers were overflowing!

I eventually got under cover - whipped out the battery and stuffed the dripping BOLD into a bowl of rice for an hour.

It survived but possibly removed five years from my own lifespan in the process.

Lucky
    yeah the storm was too much yesterday...good ya your phone is still working..
    07-01-09 06:45 AM
    yeah, the bowl of uncook rice will do the trick mate

last time my Sony ericsson M600 plnge into the toilet bowl

the bowl of rice do the trick alrite mate
    07-01-09 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD