Hardball used the bold in one of there stories last night....am I'm the only one who gets geeked when I see the bold out in the public used as a staple of phones in the society..
    07-01-09 02:03 PM
    that is sweet! I saw Pam Anderson at a convention in Boston this week rocking a Pearl!
    07-01-09 03:15 PM
    I guess the media knows a good Blackberry device when they see it!
    07-01-09 03:55 PM
    We are crazy!!!
    But I totally assume it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 11:41 PM
    I actually hate celebrities using blackberries or other phones because in actuality they don't know the first thing about them.

They just want the newest and best thing to flash around so they can look rich and important. And all it ends up doing is make it mainstream so copy-cat tweens start buying them to look cool.

You think Paris or Lindsay know the first thing about tethering or BBM?
    07-02-09 04:18 AM
    Pam Anderson knows how to use a blackberry?? I love to look at her and all but hmmm.. Probably can't work it...

07-02-09 08:50 AM
    I actually hate celebrities using blackberries or other phones because in actuality they don't know the first thing about them.

They just want the newest and best thing to flash around so they can look rich and important. And all it ends up doing is make it mainstream so copy-cat tweens start buying them to look cool.

You think Paris or Lindsay know the first thing about tethering or BBM?
    I don't think they know tethering but I am sure that they know How to use BBM more then they know how to send an email lol
    07-02-09 11:20 AM
    Pam Anderson knows how to use a blackberry?? I love to look at her and all but hmmm.. Probably can't work it...

I'm pretty sure she was texting or emailing the times I went past the booth she was at. She did have a handler with her who I'm sure set it up..
    07-02-09 11:35 AM
    They're not idiots. I'm sure they know how to use the basic functions of a blackberry. It's not like it's impossible to use BBM, SMS, MMS, or email on the blackberry.
    07-02-09 12:01 PM
    I feel so alone.. Not many ppl have berries where I am..only business users that I have seen and the cell phone sales people

07-02-09 12:06 PM
    demi lovato has a bold in her new music video for "here we go again". glad people know good phones and not just nokia's and iphones (:
    07-02-09 12:11 PM
    Exactly! I see ppl walking with stupid nokia and iphones hello use a berry..their better!

07-02-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD