I literally took a nap and when i woke up my bold has reset itself..... my contacts and bbm contacts gone... can someone help me?
    02-16-10 07:14 PM
    02-16-10 09:09 PM
    ive done the battery pull, and my cord to do this reinstallation is at my cousins house and its really far away, so is there no other options for me other then that?
    02-16-10 11:13 PM
    you probably had it in your pockets when you slept. so some keys might have been pressed and causing it to delete some of your stuff. the best thing you should have done was to lock your phone by pressing *. but anyway i don't believe you can retrieve your lost data. you should always back up your data on bb desktop manager. sorry for your lost.
    02-16-10 11:28 PM
    At least point, unfortunately, we can only say that hopefully you've learned a valuable lesson. I'm constantly backing up my Bold with DM (data and apps) and even do a sync with my GMail account using GoogleSync.

Chris
    02-17-10 04:20 AM
    same thing just happened to my new 9930. Went into subway, came out and it was reset. Need t oenterprise activate and everythihgs GONE
    08-21-11 12:34 PM
    happened to me before except I backed up on dm the day before so I got my info back maybe you should back up ur phone every month or couple weeks
    08-21-11 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD