06-11-09 07:24 AM
29 12
tools
    radio, do you have any info about when?
    Not specific dates but can you back up the Q4 rumors?
    06-02-09 07:40 PM
    A flagship phone is replaced every year. The lifespan is about 12 month so I'm pretty positive that ONYX is the replacement for Bold unless they surprise us all with a better device. Whatever happens it's gonna be this year.
    06-06-09 05:13 AM
    I can tell you with 100 percent certainty that the Onyx will be on ATT and Rogers. You might even see it on another provider up north with their changes coming in the fall
    Radio, you just made my choices more difficult. I had made up my mind that I would get a Tour.

Now I wonder: if Rogers gets it in November, Telus might get it Dec. Or Jan. Do I wait because MAYBE Telus will get this?

Then, 6 to 9 months later, their 4g network may be up and running, which means new devices to drool over. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!

On the bright side, the future is friendly:
    3.5g, 4g and maybe wifi too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 09:42 PM
    It's nice but doesn't offer much more in terms of features than the Bold and it looks like the smaller case might make it a little harder to type on although hard to say until I actually try it out. I'll probably stick with my Bold if this is the replacement. I was hoping the Magnum/Pluto would be out this year but maybe not.
    06-11-09 07:24 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD