Hi there,

Wouldn't know where else to find help on this subject, as I called my service provider and they were extremely unhelpful.

Today from 11:21am to 12:31am, ten calls were placed from my phone to 713-870-8191, a Houston TX number that I've never called before, to a contact that I've never saved to my list, named UKN. During this time, my phone was nearby, sitting in my purse underneath my desk where I was sitting while I was at work. At 11:33am I received a text from this contact that said "jam ne mbledhje si eshte puna", which apparently, according to google translate, translates roughly into "I am in the meeting as is the work" in Albanian.

I live in Toronto, Ontario and do not know of anyone from Albania or Texas. I certainly did not make these calls myself. I'm wondering whether it's possible that my phone has some sort of spyware installed, or if my phone was hacked somehow. My service provider rep told me to uninstall What'sApp which I just did.

I'm baffled as to how this could have happened. Not the most tech savvy person, so I'd love any sort of advice anyone can provide!

Thanks!
    03-15-13 10:30 PM
    What was the last app (or apps) you installed that you can remember, before this started?
    If you can remember them, then remove those apps. They could be making the calls and the developer could be rogue.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-17-13 08:35 PM