Sorry if this is a repost. I searched as much as possible.

Anyone know if its been released in Hungary, Czech Republic or Spain. Want to see if I can get it anywhere fast.

Also, from any country a unlock code will do the trick and all options will be available for use (except those locked by provider of course).

Cheers.
    08-17-08 01:59 PM
    Only the UK at the moment as its supposed to be a big deal for the carrier Orange.
    The unlock code from any country will do as they are retrieved direct from RIM.
    08-17-08 02:18 PM
    I know there are others. In Vienna its out, and it was awesome. Only thing that stopped me from buying it was the interchanged Y-Z. :s
    08-17-08 02:20 PM
    It will be carried by all Vodafone properties (UK, Spain, DE, NL, AU etc), Orange properties, O2, T-Mo properties (UK, DE), TIM Italy, Telefonica Spain, Poland, Czech, Greece etc...i.e. most GSM carriers in Europe will carry it
    Last edited by karledice; 08-17-08 at 09:20 PM.
    08-17-08 09:15 PM
    ...also by Telenor in Sweden by the end of Aug.

Official RIM rollout can be followed here:
    *ttp://eu.blackberry.com/eng/devices/blackberrybold/bold_wheretobuy.jsp
    (Replace * with h)
    08-18-08 03:34 AM
    KPN Holland (Netherlands) has it out now.
    08-18-08 04:07 AM
    Its sore to see how many countries are releasing it before USA does. Are the US carriers even interested in the peoples needs?
    08-18-08 05:27 AM
    08-21-08 04:57 AM
    If you are after an unlocked one, then they will almost certainly be available in the UK during the first week in September, from a number of sources.
    08-21-08 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD